I share Greg's frustration. Roughly 1.5 - 2 million people each year
suffer a Traumatic Brain Injury. Most of those are from vehicle
accidents.
While it is politically incorrect to deny them medical coverage for
not wearing a seat belt, we could require that they join an HMO. The
end result is the same.

-Dave Walton