Anthony Galioto wrote:
My cruise control handle/lever came cleanly out of the switch. I tried
putting it back with JB Weld. That held for about 10 pulls on the lever then
came out with the JB attached. It came cleanly off the lever and did not
remain in the switch. It als came off the lever with my nail. Is there
anything that can hold the two parts together and withstand the movement of
the lever? Does anyone have any experience with this problem?
Thanks --Anthony

I know of NO reliable repair except to replace the switch. Not sure about 123s, but there are three different switches used on 201s (and they were NOT interchangeable).

Marshall
--
Marshall Booth Ph.D.
Ass't Prof. (ret.)