My Comcast account doesn't work here at guide dog school, so I'm using Gmail.
My black Lab guide dog is now retired and assuming the role of pet dog.  He has
been replaced by a 90 pound Labradoodle.  This dog would require more than just
half of the back seat of a 300SD that's for sure!  He doesn't like Diesel
exhaust in his face as we found out while walking by a PowerChoke idling near
the curb.  The guide dog training vans are Sprinter vans with the V6 Diesel, so
the dogs have already ridden in a Mercedes.  I think I've found the right guide
dog school!

Kevin, currently in Palm Springs, CA, between Mercedes Diesels