From: "Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310" <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 7:06 AM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Diesel Purge

Larry,

I would imagine that if you simply added the DP to the fuel tank you
could avoid the scary scenario but still get all the benefits and it
would be much simpler to do as well.

What I'd like to know is if there is any credence to this scary
scenario.

Your email below appears to be cut-off mid-sentence ala LT Don with his
fat fingers/small keyboard.

Max