Good point, the Sienna left us stranded once...luckily
it was less than a mile from home. The Benzes haven't
let us down yet, unless you count Wulf's low fuel
light that did not come on and I pushed to 503 miles
on one tank and then ran out (testing the light
without diesel in the trunk is a bad idea). But she
wasn't there for that...light now fixed.

Chris

--- Hendrik Riessen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I have found that it takes more time for a woman to
> fall in love with a
> particular car. Most important thing is that the
> vehicle does not leave her
> broken down in the middle of no-where(which is right
> next to some-where).
> Once a car has let a woman down she won't trust or
> like it again.
> My missus quite likes the dooh bruum(thistle green
> 84 230E) now that it has
> given us a couple of years of break down free
> service(touch wood).
>
> Hendrik

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)