I want to STAY married, so I can't even think about another car..... :)

but a 'very good" body and an "all leather interior in beautiful condition"
(prolly MB Tex, not leather) for $500 bucks.  He thinks it may need a battery.
Who knows?

Good grief, Charley Brown.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/1389142738.html

No affiliation, but somebody may want to snap this up.

Tom Schuch

SE Connecticut

1975 300D W115

1989 BMW 325ix, 1989 BMW 325ic

1979 BMW 323i Euro, 1977 320i (carbed)

1978 320i (parts car)

and whatever it is my wife drives  :) VW Passat Turbo-Wagon

"I can resist anything.... except temptation."  Oscar Wilde.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/