The wiring kit I bought (from kupplung.de) does have the instrument cluster
light, but there is no place in the US cluster to install it!  Its slightly
different from the real MB wiring harness, but its still very nice and make
the MB parts.  It did require quite a bit of disassembly of the interior,
and some careful work in the fuse panel.

Jaime