If you are seriously interested I could go take a look at that car. It has been listed long enough they might be willing to entertain offers.

--R

E M wrote:
Exterior looks nice.  If they are in good running order and clean, it's a
lot of car for $5000.

I know I have an old brochure kicking around somewhere, that listed all the
options.  One of them, and an expensive one, was where the bench rear seat
was replaced with two seats, and a center wood console divider.  I've yet to
see a car with that option.  I seem to remember it was something close to
$10,000 in late 80s dollars.

Does anyone know if they used the seat pattern as used on Euro cars with
cloth, on the leather seats too ?  Not sure how to describe it, but it
wasn't folded and pleated as on W126s that came to North America.

Ed
300