jabba wrote:
> anything that is a real deal on craigs goes in minutes.  if you need
> confirmation from here, you will never get one of these bargains

Yep - my son picked up an airhead a month ago, had a friend come along
since friend has a pickup truck to pick it up.  His commitment to buy
was immediate even thought he bike could have been a real dog - it
really turned out to be a beautiful bike.  2 days later, it was sold
to the friend with pickup, as friend had been wanting exact same bike.
 Slow action on this sale would have meant friend would not have
gotten his long sought after bike.  Ya gotta know what you are looking
for, and even then, like this 911 - it may be rust city or whatever.
mao