HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ----

WHen my wife saw the two cars her son traded his nice looking E class for,
she about threw a fit. She is certain that both of us are out of our minds.
She's probably right.
The radio doesn't work in either of the 190s - but it's not an issue since
both cars produce such a variety of sounds when gooing down the highway,
that you have no shortage of entertainment. Given the degree of
out-of-balance of the tires on the auto car, I'm surprised we got home as
well --

However, my son was determined to own a car that he has to row (standard
tranny), so here we are. He's hoping to make one presentable and
reliable car from the two.