Actually, that price is reasonable if the car is in excellent shape.
I've got one of the other 374 floating around the USA, and I don't
think I'd sell mine for less than he's asking. (I like my color
combination better though, and my car has a TON of goodies included,
which this one probably does not have.) Low to mid $20's is ballpark
for a really clean 94 model. The 92/93 versions are usually in the mid
teens.

BTW - he forgot to mention that the car was assembled by Porsche.

Some assorted articles on the fabled 500E/E500 are here:
http://www.w124performance.com/docs/mb/articles/

:-)

Dave M.
Boise, ID