From: "Alex Chamberlain" <apchamberl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 1:51 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Parts ID

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 6:33 AM, Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
as always, the conspiracy minded find the answer!

http://www.paulsgarageblog.com/how-to-replace-the-front-brakes-and-wheel-bearings-on-a-porsche-911sc/

Sigh.  Every time I read an article like that it just fuels my lust
for a 911SC.  When I win the lottery, I guess.  As long as I'm
dreaming, how does this one look to the resident Porschephiles?  Seems
like a pretty good deal to me, except I'd get rid of the Momo steering
wheel immediately (they just make me think of computer driving
games)...

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/ctd/1436184897.html