From: "kevin kraly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] dieselvolk swarm soybean oil section at Costco today
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:38:43 -0700
Message: 12

Oregoon is testing a system of taxing you for miles driven, not fuel
purchases.

Was that word Oregoon types on purpose?

If such a system ever manages to make it into practice, I'll have to find another one with a broken odometer. I did find A 03 Dodge Cummins quad cab pickup that will be running biodiesel. The right one came along, 6 spd, 23K miles, matching canopy/shell, 2wd, AC, crank-up windows and vinyl everything, perfect and doggie friendly as well! A new one would have set me back over $40K, and I was lucky enough to find this one for just over half price.

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon

2003 Dodge 2500 Cummins Diesel P/U, 23K miles, no name yet,
still between MB diesels