No.       :<))))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "ernest breakfield" <erne...@backyardengineering.org>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SUNROOF DIED, CAME BACK TO LIFE

hi Wilton!

just curious; do you feel the same way about the windows? how about the doors? ;-)

cheers!

WILTON wrote:
I don't ever open either of mine. Frankly, I think it's bad engineering to have a perfectly good steel top, then cut a hole in it and install and unreliable mechanism which may leave the roof open for weather entry/damage, and then charge "customer" an insane amount for the "privilege" of having a hole in an otherwise good steel top. ;<))))))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310" <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil>