So how did it go?  Sorry I missed it, wanted to show up real bad though.

tom savage wrote:

Hello again,
I've finally got a few remaining details nailed down for the weekend. I've mapped out a nice, senic, winding drive to take after we leave the museum, about 40-50 miles, through the heart of Missouri wine country. About halfway is Blumenhof's Vinyards (http://www.blumenhof.com/links.htm), which appears to be a nice place for a meal on a Saturday afternoon. They've got (of course) wine, a grill ("full meal for under ten dollars"), and live music in the afternoon.

I think we should have plenty of time for the museum and tour if we were to meet at the museum at 11:00 (directions below), if no one objects. PLEASE RSVP at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are planning to attend. The weather forecast for Saturday is partly cloudy, high in the mid 60s; the fall foliage is in full bloom and is spectacular.

Hope to see you soon!

Tom

Directions:  (My cell is 304-615-1744 if you need assistance.)
From the north and east (I55, I70, I64): Get on I64 west in downtown St Louis, and head way out of the city. Get off on Boone's Crossing in Chesterfield. Turn left and then and immediately turn left again on Chesterfield Airport Rd. (You're now looking at the world's longest strip mall.) In less than a mile you'll see Chesterfield Commons Dr; turn left and you're at the museum.

From the west (I70): Exit 210 onto Hwy 40W/61S. Shortly after crossing the Missouri River you'll see the Bentley/Maserati dealer on your right (lots of Ferraris out front, hard to miss). Boone's Crossing is just after that.

From the south (I55): Exit I55 onto I270N. Get on I64W and follow the north/east directions.