I would not say that I am against biocide. It is, however, one of the
most overused fuel additives. Buying it is good for the economy and if
it makes you sleep better, then go for it.

I would say that most people do not understand the simple fact that
nothing grows in diesel. If it was that big a deal, then biocide would
be included in the additive package from all the fuel retailers.

-Dave Walton