Larry,

You can get the original sales brochures on eBay if you're patient.
You can even set up a search that will email you when new results are
found. I picked up most all the brochures between 1986 and 1995, with
a few exceptions... I mostly just wanted the W124 stuff, but ended up
getting lucky with some full sets for certain years. Before anyone
gets excited and asks me to scan them to PDF, most are odd sizes
larger than letter/legal and wouldn't work well on my scanner (which
isn't hooked up anyway, lol!) The real thing is nicer to read anyway,
and they're not expensive.

=)

-Dave M.