From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:11 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] WOW! 45 mpg 1984 Mer Benz Diesel - $800

Hi Tyler,
You wrote: (Odometers are generally not very accurate)

Maybe I've been lucky.  The odo on my '91 300D seems to be very
consistent.
SO I guess it could b consistently wrong but my mileage is always
between 29
and 31 mpg.   I think the delta is from additives in the fuel provided
by
the fuel co. and perhaps some minor difference in the "Off" moment (when
the nozzle shuts the flow off).

LarryT
91 300D

OilAnalysis Time?
Looking for Weber Parts or Porsche Posters?
www.youroil.net