From: Jim Cathey
Sender: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
ReplyTo: Okie Benz Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Rotten egg smell from battery?
Sent: Nov 25, 2009 9:09 AM

If this vehicle has a history of consuming batteries
and no obvious charging problem signs revealed by
your 'static' testing, I'd consider wiring a voltmeter
into the car so that it could be watched more closely.
Maybe it only overcharges at night with the lights on,
or at freeway speeds, etc.

-- Jim

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile