Hm, you may be right.... a 10% discount is such an original idea that
there's little chance of anyone else thinking of it.  And I suppose the
10% discount offer Rusty ran last November doesn't count.

Look, you are no longer partners and you're both still in the same
business so now you are competitors.  Do you expect your competitors to
stand silently on the sidelines and not continue to promote their own
businesses?

I should have known better than to get into the middle of this, so I'll
refrain from further comment on the subject.

Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com> writes:

> of course, of course -- all coincidence.  never run 10% off before, but now
> the day after i do, he does.  buymbparts.com vs buymbparts.biz?  coincidence
>
> and then you are so senseless and so proud of it that you can write this
> stupid thing?  shameless.
>
> your hero.  enjoy him.  you belong together.
>
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 1:09 AM, Allan Streib <str...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
>
>> Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > again, this is the best your hero can do?
>> >
>> > i invent and cultivate buymbparts.com and buyeuroparts.com.  he brings
>> > counters with buymbparts.biz and buyeuroparts.biz.  i offer you 10% off
>> > show you i can treat you better.  so creativity strikes again and he
>> offers
>> > you 10% off!
>> >
>> > your hero. my god!
>>
>> Come off it, Rusty's been running specials like this for years.  This is
>> not a response to your 10% offer.
>>
>> Allan
>>
>> --
>> 1983 300D