On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 11:17:59AM -0700, David Brodbeck wrote:
> >Of course I'm not married, why would I want to be married, why would any man
> >want to be married?
>
> Would you rather have your own, familiar, dependable car in the garage,
> or would you rather rent a different one every week?

I guess that depends on if the attractive, familiar car in the garage wants to
play with you or if it's completely content sitting in the garage in a mood
not wanting to do anything other than sit on its ass and complain that you
are never home enough to give it attention, and never do anything with it
anymore...