Gary.
I usually rant  or delete OT posts-but you have hit on a subject dear to my
heart (& palate).  I grew up in Yuengling country and when I go back to
visit my in-laws or they come to visit me-I get a case or two.  It is still
made at the original brewery n Pottsville, PA-but they also opened a brewery
in FL-which explains why you see it there. I can get a draft of it in
airports In NC but can't buy it at all here in RI-6 hours away from the
Brewery.

As I write this, I have a case of their traditional lager sitting in my
shed. My favorite is their Lord Chesterfield Ale and their porter.  If you
ever get near Pottsville, Pa go visit the brewery-it's a trip back in time.
http://www.yuengling.com/index.htm

Oh yes MB content-I hauled the lager back from PA at Thanksgiving in my 300D
2.5t which got almost 33 mpg with cleaned out turbo.

Didn't you grow up in NYC?
Dwight

Bissell Cove Quahog & Auto Salvage Co
Dwight E. Giles, Jr.
Wickford RI 02852

when i was a kid, yuengling was a strong regional beer.  if you happened to
be in certain areas, the beer at any bar was yuengling just as in certain
areas the beer was genesee.  there were sure signs you were "out of the
city" and someplace completely else.

lately, everywhere i go i see yuengling, like it has exploded in
distribution.  it kinda tastes like what i would expect, so it isn't just
relabeled bud light.  anyone know what's going on here?

--
save 5% on our already low, low prices.  use coupon code DAVE at checkout.
 www. BuyEUROparts.com