A well maintained 300K 123 diesel shouldn't be a money pit.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2009, at 3:49 PM, ernest breakfield
<erne...@backyardengineering.org> wrote:

when i see an ad like that that doesn't mention mileage, i always figure it's
already approaching 300K miles and is going to be a money pit to keep
running,... what was that saying about "nothing more expensive than a cheap
Mercedes"?   ;-)

cheers!

andrew strasfogel wrote:
Uh oh...

"Gets roughly *27 mpg*. Power windows, *leathers*. Automatic. Paint is
faded. Runs nice *once it finally warms up*, doesn't like these cold
mornings. Does have electric block warmer. *Driver seat is ripped*
Sounds like another artful liar has moved into town.