Walt give me a price for the Manny Tranny shipped to 70805

Russ W

Walt Zarnoch wrote:
Hi all,

I've got 2 transmissions I'll never end up using that are taking up
space, figured I'd offer them up to better homes.

First is a 5 speed manual out of a 240D. Seems to be in good shape but
I've never had it in a car. I'm not certain on the year.

Second is an automatic out of a 78 NA 300D W123. Around 100K on the
odometer from the car, I can get exact number once i find the cluster
in the parts pile....

I'm located in the Central NY area.

Open to all offers.

Walt