Wonko the Sane <don.b...@gmail.com> writes:

> That is why you are going to beat Gary -- a web site can never beat a
> friendly voice on the phone.

Not necessarily true.  A web site offers convenient 24x7 ordering.  For
me, for example, it's often not convenient to call during business hours
('cause I'm, you know, working).  Being able to place an order at my
convenience during the evening does have its value.  Assuming I know
what I want, can find it on the site, don't need to ask questions, etc.

Email is a nice middle ground that I'd guess will work with either of
the two of them.

Allan
--
1983 300D