Thanks for some good info David. I didn't know he actually shipped to
UPS, but as an angry Canuck, I refuse to deal with people/companies
who only ship to Canada with UPS. That horrible example of a
money-gouging company... Argh.

You've got a spare pump? Is it new? I guess I don't get that nice
little core refund if I buy your though, eh? I think I'll check with
the dealer to see if they've got one in stock. I'd like to install it
this weekend.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby