There is a local fella who has 2 diesel BMWs and the Vixen (BMW diesel)
motorhome in the parking lot of the bait and tackle shop he runs in town.  I
have never seen any of them run, and I would wager they all have blown head
gaskets.  So, what does HE drive?

A W123 240D, of course.

Tom Schuch

SE Connecticut

1975 W115 300D

and a bunch of older BMWs

(yes, Fred, they are all older BMW engines: two '89s a 325ix AWD aka The
Ultimate Snowmobile   :)

and a 325ic convertible,

a '77, a '78 (parts) and a rare '79 Euro)

Message: 4