Well, yeah, that too. I guess time and GM adhesive don't mix. The local Cad dlr says $156.48 EACH PLUS TAX which is about what the on-line place will do delivered, no-tax. I pinged him to see if he would match that price full up and get them to me quicker.

--R

Gary Hurst wrote:
it's the general, man.  piece of crap is a lifestyle.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Rich Thomas <