From: "Donald Snook" <dsn...@mtsqh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 3:01 PM
To: <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] "Give him a sedagive???"

Larry wrote: "For some reason the line in Airplane that really struck me as hilarious was
when the young boy was given the tour of the cockpit and the pilot, Peter
Graves, asked him to sit on his lap and asked him "if he liked Gladiator
movies".  He said something else to the boy buy I can't remember what it
was..."

The other line was "have you ever seen a grown man naked?" and "Joey, did you ever hang around the gymnasium?"

Great Movie!

http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/naked.wav

http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/gladiators.wav

Donald H. Snook