The car really is just a few blocks away. I could not figure out why it kept moving about though. It was parked on one side street for a week, then another, and another. Finally saw it parked where folks did not want it and it got slapped with a tow sticker. No he sells it.

clay

ps - do not like the color, I like the dunkel grun