what all cars did you lose in the flood?

Mathieu J. Cama wrote:

On Jan 8, 2010, at 5:50 PM, Rolf wrote:

I'm happy to hear most is OK. Count yourself lucky you had flood insurance at all... A friend neighbors mortgage company had said that he could cancel his, 2 months before his house was flooded in that storm :(...

-Rolf

All of our neighbors had no flood insurance. Granted they still have habitable homes, many of them did wind up with 5 figure losses. Our community pulled together to help one another out after the flood. We give thanks for the fact that we did have flood insurance as it seems it will turn out OK for the most part. Still it is not near enough to rebuild or replace what was lost and temporary housing is not part of the policy. Having our health is the key. The worst of it is the loss of family pictures and the like. The rest is just stuff, including the cars. It seems Cobb county is doing a good job of taking care of its habitants who were effected. Gwinnett county... well that is another story. My heart goes out to anyone who has gone through something like this.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com