I don't know the specifics of installing the kit. I think if you unhook the battery and unscrew the fusebox, that one wire attaches to the "hot" end of the fuseblock at #16, and goes out to the inner fender. Then the new strip fuse holder, then the wire to the blower. The wire to the blower may go back into the fuse box and hook on the terminal at the other end of the #16 fuse.

I know my 86 SDL did not have the external fuse ubtil after the fusebox melted. Then the PO had it installed. The burgundy 87 did have the external fusebox and the current 87 does not have it.

No, fuse #16 was eliminated after end number 269896, my end number is 267785, so I have the melted fuse box at fuse # 16 location with a brand new, unused, PO installed blower motor and a fuse kit in my hand.

Thanks
Harry

I have never heard of this on a SDL. Every one I have seen already has had this done. Now on the older 123's and 126's yes. Does yours not already have the strip fuse for the blower?