-----------------------------------
From: "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com>
Delete  and empty is a good start at least.  THat should take care of
it unless it somehow infected more already.

Compaq laptop, WinXP, started "quacking" with a metallic sort of
quack. Tracked it down to an individuals submission to a Yahoogroups
discussion list that I downloaded.
The message is now sitting on the Inbox screen in Outlook Express
unopened. If the message is highlighted it starts quacking.  If the
message is opened it starts quacking.
I checked Google and found other who had the same experience, but no
one had a definite answer to what was causing it.
There is a red exclamation point over to the left of the message in
Outlook Express, but I've forgotten what that exclamation point
column means.
One person on Google said he was having the problem all the time, so
I'm wondering if deleting it to the Delete file and then deleting it
from that file would be taking a chance of it spreading to other
areas of the computer?
The message went right by AVG antivirus with no problem.  There
isn't much about it on the 'net apparently.  All Snopes mentions is
a Webkinz virus with a "Mr. Quack".
All info appreciated.
Thanks,
Gerry Archer