-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:46
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] running temps in the cold?

Correction to the below, I was mis-remembering.  Milli-volt method is
what I was thinking about for adjusting IP timing.  Here is a link to
the thread with much better explanations than mine:

http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/showthread.php?t=152389

21-odd pages of reading, fun if you have the time to sort through it
all.

-Max