> > > No idea what you're talking about.
> >
> > I meant RBGH.  Recombinant bovine growth hormone.  ;)
>

> Alex - That simply boggles the mind - Think my SD could find a cute coupe
> and make an SL if I put enough in the tank?
> BillR

Hmm... I think if you cross an SD with an SLC, you get an SDC.  That
is, a Frankenbenz SEC with a diesel under the hood.  (That's what I'd
have built for me if I were filthy rich.  No new cars for me either,
Gabriel.)  But I'm sure somebody else like Kleb or Jim F. with a whole
stable of different cars is better qualified to address the issue of
hybrid Benz-breeding.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo