Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:23:40 -0700
From: Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] now here is a chinese product i can happily
    endorse!

Curt....

Get the GI consult and get an endoscopy so there is no doubt of what's going
on. I was flailing like you are, got the referral for the
super-fly-lesbian-gut-doctor, had the scope and found the Barrett's
Esophagus before it went all cancer on me. I do a protonix each morn and the
acid pumps are cut way back.

Bob R