Chewing on garlic?  Chicks must be flocking your way!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2010, at 9:28 PM, Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com> wrote:

Search for all the food type remedies.

Perhaps eat tons of garlic - the former Kiev resident I work with said
it is europe's most potent killer of stuff you want dead in your body
- i.e. it kills all the bad stuff in your mouth that causes tooth
cavities, etc.  I have begun taking fresh garlic bulb chewed up with
good high fat youghurt every morning - for grins.

I have heard numerous persons speak about the reality that the
big-pharma fixes for gut stuff are purely money makers for the
mega-national big-pharma - stay away from them as much as possible,
or, give your money to Nancy Pelosi or any other arm of the federal
government - same difference.

Lowering acid is not the trick - I forget what the trick is... maybe a
body cleanse, you know - get a 20 meter length of cheesecloth and
swallow a meter of cheesecloth each day until the first swallow comes
out the other end - I heard of that type of cleanse one time - maybe
it works.

Also try other things that bring balance back to the gut - perhaps
acidophilous - the bacteria in yoghurt.

Consult with the people at a good health store - not GNC, but small
independent perhaps?

I would stay as far away from the pharma meds - do the eating thing,
whatever that means - you gotta find that out and make fit for you.
mao