That car really is a frankenheap with all that patchwork!  Do you have any
recent photos of this car? I'm sure Ive seen it before but that was years ago.
I need to get motivated to get my 220D back on the road. I started with an
extensive trunk floor and quarter panel rust repair project 5 years ago but
never finished. It doesn't help that I now have a 123 240D to replace the 115
as my daily driver.  I really miss driving the 220D.

Sent from my iPhone