I'll cross my fingers. Major medical stuff for little ones really sucks... But thankfully our memories are better than theirs.

Btw, later on, look into make-a-wish; they (and other charitable orgs exist to help make life a little easier/better for kids who have life threatening health problems (and their families)). You may also find some groups willing to help with the expenses.

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net