Rusty has lots of purge and LT Don is selling tune up on eBay, that is affirmative

On Thursday, October 27, 2005, at 07:49 AM, Rich Thomas wrote:

So Rusty has the Deisel Purge and we can get Italian Tuneups on eBay?
Is that right?

--R

Luther Gulseth wrote:

It is bad. It lowers your fuel economy. It causes build up of carbon on your injectors, prechambers, and in the piston chambers. This is bad and requires Diesel Purge (purchased from Rusty) and many "italian tuneups" to correct the problem. Allowing the carbon build up to continue with out correcting the cause and cleaning it out can lead to the death of your engine. It is bad.

Luther

-----Original Message-----
From: "Gabriel S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Oct 27, 2005 10:33 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] diesel idling story

Is leaving your diesel idling really all that bad? I suspect it isn't. I'll tell you this much, my boat has a Straight 6 Volvo Diesel and I idle that thing all day long when trolling for fish and still no ill effects. I don't know what it is about my car, but even though she lights up on the first crank I still find it harder to start than a gasser, who knows, maybe its the effort required to turn the key on a Benz thats harder, all I can say is
that I tend to leave her running when possible.

Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark
'83 300SD (happily running diesel/WVO mix)
'82 300CD slate grey, black interior, 152,xxx mi