There were numerous carbureted engines in the Euro chassis models - I had a
1984 250LWB, and it had a 2.5 liter normally aspirated engine with a single two
barrel carb.  I can't recall the brand of carb at the moment, suffice to say
they were known for the top covers warping and were made of unobtainium.

I put a Holley 2300 conversion on it and it ran fine.

Dan