I'm not just a Washington resident, I'm also a born and bred
Warshingtonian.  That means I care about this state and its residents,
and understand it's long overdue for massive transportation
infrastructure changes.  And what better way to pay for those needed
changes, than by asking transportation users to pony up and provide
the funds.

Pay now, or pay later, either way we're gonna pay pay pay.  Growth
needs to pay for growth, and this generation needs to prepare for the
next, it's that simple.  Sorry if it's uncomfortable, regressive,
inconvenient and personally a pain, but life sucks sometimes, don't
it?

How in hell can you as a Washington resident claim that diesel fuel is
under-taxed? Perhaps there should be a special Thurston County fuel tax of
oh-let's-say half a buck per gallon. Exempting bio, of course, right?

RLE/Seattle/paid 2.95.9 for 89 octane yesterday.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel:
'87 300TD intercooler (210k)