that is a SWEET ride. If I had the room I would hop on the plane to Boston and drive her straight home on I-90. Figure with a good tailwind, I can get here in five or six days going solo. Quicker if I can find a nut headed my way who would drive in shifts. Back should be large enough to park a blow up mattress and sleeping bag