WILTON wrote:
What a surprise for those on the bikes and cars when he passes 'em!

Some guy in USA invented the Road Luge about 15-20 years ago.
Just the minimum platform for holding four go cart racing slicks and keeping a human body from dragging on the road surface. An article I saw on it quoted the inventor as claiming to have beaten cars like Corvettes in races from the top to the bottom of a mountain. The car gets a huge head start, but a kartlike vehicle can handily outcorner it and soon catches up.
I'd rather do the road luge thing than attach wheels all over my body.
Mitch.