Pete wrote:
> NOT SO, unless you had a massive infarct, you will rebuild via collateral
> circulation.  You life expectancy should not be significantly shortened.
>  You are just starting the trip, don't be so tough on your self.

Now, that is more in line with my thinking that we run around in an
amazing mechanism.
The body capacity to manage stuff is awesome, really.
Perhaps we "baby" our bodies with what we call "health care" in this country.
Strength is gained via exercise which is organized stress.
i.e. when the going gets tough, the tough get going may apply.  So we
go through without the "necessary" medical intervention and become a
stronger body in the making.
Thanks.
mao