Curt wrote:
> Man if I don't make it another 70 years I'm gonna be pissed.

I don't understand the mind that wants to live soooo loooong that
everything is old, decrepit, broken.  I like the mindset of having it
end as I hit the wall at 120mph, so to speak - all faculties in full
array, fully functional, enjoying the moment.  This "he who dies last
- wins" escapes my rational processes - I can't wrap my mind around
it.  I am past my prime, body-wise, earnings-wise, life-wise - I am
ready for the earth.
mao