Well Jeff Zedic has been lobbying for my used used of euro w124 lights off my 90's 300TDt. As the seller I of course would be interested to privately hear what your offer could be. I won't know until early next week how much Canadian post shipping would be so one would also need to add that to the cost, I'd bet upwards of $50 for shipping costs would not be out of line.

Euro w124 Bosch headlights, average glass sandblasting, no chips/ cracks, no broken mounts. You would still need the three metal screw clips, and the lower rubber trim (both from existing USA lights I'd guess).

Replaced last week by new 500E lamps for considerably more than 125E, but much less than dealer suggested pricing.