On the subject of name calling. It seems a few people think its appropriate to call people names, and basically start flame wars. If you want to do that, sign up for the banned list. On this list that is not acceptable. I have been pretty much just letting it slide and let things calm down on their own but no more. From this point forward, any post that is flaming or name calling will cause the poster to be put on immediate moderation status. In other words, their posts will have to be approved before they are allowed to go to the list. Im not naming any names at this point. We have already had one list member a few weeks ago who didnt get the point to stop (dont even remember the subject of the controversy now) and was put on moderation status. That person didnt seem to like that and left. I dont like it either but will do so to preserve the good fellowship of the list. Think before you type. If you even think it may be not fitting for the list, just dont post it.

Kaleb

List owner/admin.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,