No.

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Peter Hertzing
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 10:46 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] 1987 Diesel for sale

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/1591456798.html

Okay - I'll bite.  I have never had a diesel and want you guys to tell
me if this would be a good one to own.  My current benz is a 1995 E320
and I have been pretty impressed with the design and performance.  What
do I need to be aware of on this car?  How about auto tranny?  Do they
last longer on a understressed diesel then on my way to powerflow
gasser?

I'm thinking about looking at the car tommorow what should I look for?

Peter