Todd Knutson had a quote on the old quotes page about M100 Club/owners that
pretty well summed things up with this bunch.

Be careful not to cross them - I got threatened with a lawsuit one time when I
made some disparaging remarks about them.  It was not pleasant.  I had direct
dealings with a couple of them and knowing what I know now, would never do it
again.

'nuf said.

Dan